Sign in to follow this  

Air fork equalizer thing? 2013 KX 450 air forks

I checked these guys out after seeing them on facebook, actually kinda cool looking. I guess its only one valve to check the pressure and stuff. it helped me because I was really annoyed when I had to recheck my pressure and it took so long, this made it easier. thought you kawi air fork guys would find this useful.

http://www.airprofork.com/c/19/air-fork

I have a similar one and they are awesome got mine off CRFSTUFFS.com

yeah I have seen those, I just thought the airpro was better because theyre only a few hours away from me... but no doubt they make the airpressure checking a hell of a lot easier!

So for us still running springs in your forks, could someone educate me on this topic. what is the theory behind connecting both together?

So for us still running springs in your forks, could someone educate me on this topic. what is the theory behind connecting both together?

could cause 1 seal leak to leak all your air out if your bike . But checking the air is a 30 second task now and not 5 minutes. 

Wow that looks like a great set up... Bit exspensive tho..!! So does it give u a combined pressure reading?

• Like 1