Sign in to follow this  

Washington Riding near Lake Chelan and other ?'s

Do you guys know of anywhere to ride near Lake Chelan? I go over there a few times a year and have been stopping at Taneum first to ride then continue on to Chelan once done. Looking to try some place closer to Chelan.

Also, what are you guys using for maps? Is there a place you can pick up maps for the ORV parks like Taneum? Or is everyone just using a GPS system. Thanks for any help! 

Do you guys know of anywhere to ride near Lake Chelan? I go over there a few times a year and have been stopping at Taneum first to ride then continue on to Chelan once done. Looking to try some place closer to Chelan.

Also, what are you guys using for maps? Is there a place you can pick up maps for the ORV parks like Taneum? Or is everyone just using a GPS system. Thanks for any help! 

The Mad River/Entiat trail system

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5313093.pdf

Thank you for all the help. I think I will try the Mad River/Entiat Trail system next weekend. I have been up the Entiat river road many times, now I need to find the trail head.

Thank you for all the help. I think I will try the Mad River/Entiat Trail system next weekend. I have been up the Entiat river road many times, now I need to find the trail head.

Can't miss it...it's just past Lake Creek campground.