Sign in to follow this  

Suspension settings

Hi, I have a 2013 and a 2010. I was wondering if anyone knows what weight the suspension is set up for on these bikes. Are the 2010 and 2013 supposed to have been set for the same weight? My dad usually rides the 2010 and we don't usually ride each others bikes much to get a feel for how the suspension compares. I was thinking that its time to adjust suspension using the clickers and all before going to factory connection or something aftermarket. My dad weighs 210 and I weigh 150. Just wondering if it's possible for stock suspension to be adjusted for our weights. Thanks. 

I want to say that most oems are setup from the factory for 190-200lb rider but i could be wrong. Your dad could probably get by with his stock spring rate but you should definitely change since you are significantly under the average weight limit. I weigh around 160 and factory connection set me up with 5.1 spring rate in the shock and it feels great

I want to say that most oems are setup from the factory for 190-200lb rider but i could be wrong. Your dad could probably get by with his stock spring rate but you should definitely change since you are significantly under the average weight limit. I weigh around 160 and factory connection set me up with 5.1 spring rate in the shock and it feels great

Even for woods type of riding? Don't they usually run a stiffer spring? I should have mentioned that earlier. Sorry about that.