$30 Service Manual

Thanks i ordered one-- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ride:

Edited by USMCVietVet

I am ordering another one to leave in the truck.

Thanks, 

Edited by dkappelm

Wish someone would copy and make a PDF!

And dont scream at me for wanting something for free, ok???? 

My mantra is try to never pay retail for anything and free if you can get it!

Feel free to adopt this as yours also! hahahahahahaha :goofy: 

36 is better than the 59 or whatever they want at CRF only?? Most likely will save me more than that by not having to go to my local Stealership too :prof::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ride::rant: And thank you Irish i owe you a brewisky :prof:

Edited by USMCVietVet

I would pay for an electronic version though. So that I can print the pages that I need and get the pages greasy and creased and then print it out again when I need to.

I have the ability to scan to PDF at work .....  In Todays world of DRM I am surprised Helm does not offer a protected digital version.

So??????? Get on it!!!! hehehe

I can scan to email in PDF format ... then it would need assembled somehow I imagine ...  :excuseme:

Yeah, I know it takes time to do every page, anyway, just a thought!

It would take hours - pretty much a whole day - or more. 

The only way to scan it properly is to break the spine, otherwise you get those warped scans, distorted. Take the spine off, separate the pages, then you could auto-feed them. 

Think of all that, and $59 is not too much. The problem is international shipping. And the root problem is that Honda do not allow dealers to sell it. 

Helm, inc. -- they are not bothered; their website is an indication of what a slack company it is. 

Edited by Cat ji

Has anyone scanned their instructions that came with their mods, and the "Best of" CRF250L threads to add to the manual? Since this will be my second one. I am thinking about cutting the spine off and scanning.

Careful there Buddy .... I don't want to have to start a dkappelm legal defense fund  :p

It would take hours - pretty much a whole day - or more. 

The only way to scan it properly is to break the spine, otherwise you get those warped scans, distorted. Take the spine off, separate the pages, then you could auto-feed them. 

Think of all that, and $59 is not too much. The problem is international shipping. And the root problem is that Honda do not allow dealers to sell it. 

Helm, inc. -- they are not bothered; their website is an indication of what a slack company it is. 

Sorry but $60 or 30, its still a lot for something they just copy also.

Maybe u guys are filthy rich, but I just tallied and i have $2100 into her not counting my printing coming up!, so it ALL counts!

By the way, I have a PDF of parts catalogues of everythin crf250L if interested, just pm or mail me

Please do not promote or trade in copyrighted material. TT will not condone it and will remove posts regarding it.

Sorry but $60 or 30, its still a lot for something they just copy also.

Maybe u guys are filthy rich, but I just tallied and i have $2100 into her not counting my printing coming up!, so it ALL counts!

By the way, I have a PDF of parts catalogues of everythin crf250L if interested, just pm or mail me

Rick,...No, i'm quite poor, and soon to be very poor, i will have to live very frugally in Thailand/India, probably will not be able to afford a CRF-L. Certainly not gonna be renting a condo like i see on fb. i want a workshop, anyway. i'm just saying, it's a hell lot of work to scan it. 

Helm Inc., not copied, it's the genuine Honda manual. This other place, $30, hell, then Helm is a rip-off.  

btw, KTM, the manuals are available online, and the parts manuals. So now i appreciate what it's worth - it's good of them to do that. 

What stuff is it? i mean....?  :confused:

No worries, understood!

Yep i'm "filthy rich" and have a young super model wife--i have some beach front property in Arizona i can sell you cheap Also!!! :p :p :p:rolleyes:

I ordered one on the 23rd and it showed up today the 27th  well wrapped and all--Thanks--Glenn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ride:

Edited by USMCVietVet

I ordered one on the 23rd too, but I haven't received mine yet,  but I did receive my order from Motorcycle-Superstore.  :ride:  I will probably get mine tomorrow. 

Edited by dkappelm