Boyesen

Do boyesen products work well or worth the money even if your bike is just stock?

Ok,

what would u like to do. I will point u in a direction i used that works...

Clutches hinson

Carbs jd And r&d power bowl

Rads fluidyne

Hoses samco

Sprockets renthal

Chain did

I was thinkin like the boyesen quickshot 3 and the boyesen coolant pump what do u think?

I was thinkin like the boyesen quickshot 3 and the boyesen coolant pump what do u think?

Ok cool u not a big fan of boyesen products?

I am overseas and dont read about ur brand...

Go with what u read about the most

Ok isn't rd products American too tho

Ok cool u not a big fan of boyesen products?

Benny G, I have a boyesen super cooler (hi flow water pump) on my 09 CRF450R and love it. Don't know anything about the boyesen quickshot 3 or any other products, I'm running the Hinson BTL clutch kit.

Hope this helps.

JL

Ya I'm interested in getting it is it true it keeps the bike 10 degrees cooler or so?

Ya I'm interested in getting it is it true it keeps the bike 10 degrees cooler or so?

Not sure how many degrees cooler the bike runs, but it does not overheat or puke out coolant when idling for longer periods of time like it did with the OEM water pump. 

Ah I see I no it doesn't like to sit and idle very long that's fursure!

Ah I see I no it doesn't like to sit and idle very long that's fursure!

My bike used to overheat and puke coolant with the OEM water pump and stock 12:1 piston. I installed a new wiseco 13:1 piston and the boyesen super cooler, and it does not overheat or puke coolant with the higher compression piston.. so, it stays cooler with the boyesen and 13:1 piston. Obviously much better than the OEM water pump with stock 12:1 piston. To me, that's a big difference. 

Ill definitely keep that in mind what are some good coolants to use other than the stock brand I no their are different numbers or something?

I had a sweet 2010 kx450, it used to boil over all the time. I put the boysen super cooler on and the issues where eliminated.

Did u see any performance difference or?

no it just doesn't run as hot. which is good

Mx where is the cheapest place to purchase it from eBay?

Amazon or ebay...

Shop around even try ktm-parts, they are havin a 15% sale now

cant get that one cause it says u need the akro header to fit it and i havent really found any other ones!