Boyesen

Get the R&D power bowl, and there is a high volume water pump kit for an 09 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-volume-water-pump-kit-2009-2013-KTM-SXF-450-SX-F-2010-2011-2012-high-flow-/200843546722?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2ec3355062

Ask to see if it fits your bike...

Stick to the good brands for upgrades, you pay a little more with less long term headaches. 

Ok cool u not a big fan of boyesen products?

Benny G, I have a boyesen super cooler (hi flow water pump) on my 09 CRF450R and love it. Don't know anything about the boyesen quickshot 3 or any other products, I'm running the Hinson BTL clutch kit.

Hope this helps.

JL

Ya I'm interested in getting it is it true it keeps the bike 10 degrees cooler or so?

Not sure how many degrees cooler the bike runs, but it does not overheat or puke out coolant when idling for longer periods of time like it did with the OEM water pump. 

Ah I see I no it doesn't like to sit and idle very long that's fursure!

My bike used to overheat and puke coolant with the OEM water pump and stock 12:1 piston. I installed a new wiseco 13:1 piston and the boyesen super cooler, and it does not overheat or puke coolant with the higher compression piston.. so, it stays cooler with the boyesen and 13:1 piston. Obviously much better than the OEM water pump with stock 12:1 piston. To me, that's a big difference.