Help Identify trail, somewhere Cle Elum

Joe,

That's exactly what i'm looking for, planning to take the boys this coming Labor Day weekend.

The kids are decent rider, we usually ride Walkers Valley ORV, just looking for new place to adventure. I checked the DNR Cle Elum website, looks like a lot of fire closure so not sure if this is one of them. I might have to call the ranger station to confirm before heading over.

Thanks,

XR

Joe,

That's exactly what i'm looking for, planning to take the boys this coming Labor Day weekend.

The kids are decent rider, we usually ride Walkers Valley ORV, just looking for new place to adventure. I checked the DNR Cle Elum website, looks like a lot of fire closure so not sure if this is one of them. I might have to call the ranger station to confirm before heading over.

Thanks,

XR

XR, that trail is miles away from the manashtash fire .  the trails closed are further south of there on the other end of the taneum system.

Joe

I rode that trail yesterday, I am a advanced beginner and I had an absolute blast on that trail. It beat the shit out of me and challenged every ounce of skill i posses, but I loved every minute of it! It was generally very fun, but there are some tight uphill rocky switch back climbs that were very tough. I grew up riding bikes but my bike was stolen when I was about 12 and I havn't been on one since (now 30), it was tough but at the end of it I was stoked haha!

Also should note that the area is completely clear of smoke, weather is killer and the trails in the area (there are miles and miles of trail open) are in great shape

Edited by RalleyTuned
  • Like 1