Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Lake Elsinore Bench Racing

Eli is crushing everyone's man card by making it around almost 3 seconds faster with a 2:12 and change

He obviously isn't out there going through the motions.  Respect yo ! 

• Like 1

Eli is crushing everyone's man card by making it around almost 3 seconds faster with a 2:12 and change

He obviously isn't out there going through the motions.  Respect yo !

Anyone check to make sure he isn't on his 450 or 350? LOL.

Josh Grant has to be the fastest rider in the world to be able to set the fastest lap on that POS Yamaha. lol

Seriously though, glad to see Grant riding awesome!

Anyone check to make sure he isn't on his 450 or 350? LOL.

If I was a competing team I'd be somewhat tempted to protest his bike  :smirk:

Sure looks to my naked eye that it has a little somethin somethin going on 

What the hell?   Did the ginger dye his eyebrows and hair?   He is turning his back on all his loyal leprachauns??? :smirk:

Ryan Villopoto is a man amongst boys. It's rediculous how good Dungey is and RV can kick his ass so easy.

AC is in top 5

It certainly validates the health issue as something that was holding AC back.  Just before Unadilla they discovered he was still badly anemic...a lingering effect of the Salmonella poisoning.  10 days later, after starting iron supplements...he nearly podiums at Utah...and he is again fast at Elsinore.  We will see how the race goes...but with Tomac and KR going to the 450...AC will be a regular podium threat in 2014.  I also think he is going to shock people in SX.  He is a very technical rider, with superb technique and throttle control.  He is very fast through rythm sections...and has a great ability to change up combos quick.  That and his corner entry speed is phenomenal.  He can rail SX bowl turns.  As long as they keep making the whoops easy (whoops are where the little guys lose big time), he could be a contender.

If I was a competing team I'd be somewhat tempted to protest his bike  :smirk:

Sure looks to my naked eye that it has a little somethin somethin going on 

Practice two showed that idea to be nonsense.  The fact that Tomac was able to find the limit that much faster (in P1) than everyone else does show he is on a different level.  At this track...you can see that the racing is much tighter than other tracks....

Edited by Blutarsky
  • Like 1

I saw 1 Moto and then they switched to leg shavers peddling their bicycles. Why do those pigs think they have the right to have a drink and throw their trash on the ground? They do the same thing with the gooey energy snacks they slurp on. They throw that trash on the side of the road as well. Gee I hope my camper does not throw a few of them on the side of the road with their trash.

It's got to weigh heavy on Dungey going into the offseason knowing how bad RV spanked that ass. It's going to be a long 4 months off for him. I'm sure it messes with his head knowing he's never been able to win a championship that both he and RV completed. RV beating him by 20 to 30 seconds with nothing on the line probably doesn't help his mental toughness either. Funny how things work out, if RV would have never started racing MX, Dungey would probably go down as the 2nd greatest of all time behind RC.

It's got to weigh heavy on Dungey going into the offseason knowing how bad RV spanked that ass. It's going to be a long 4 months off for him. I'm sure it messes with his head knowing he's never been able to win a championship that both he and RV completed. RV beating him by 20 to 30 seconds with nothing on the line probably doesn't help his mental toughness either. Funny how things work out, if RV would have never started racing MX, Dungey would probably go down as the 2nd greatest of all time behind RC.

Well just to put things into perspective, Villopoto is done after this race, while Dungey doesn't want to risk ruining his MXDN chances with any sort of injury.

Well just to put things into perspective, Villopoto is done after this race, while Dungey doesn't want to risk ruining his MXDN chances with any sort of injury.

Yeah right, what happened last week then?