400 ex will not fire !

I just bought a 2003 400 ex, it gets spark, good fuel, and has compression. Kid said it has a 440 big bore kit. the cam is a stage 2 hot cam. The timing is on, the " T " mark. The cam sprocket is in line with the head, I spray either in the carb and it still will not fire. I just took the magneto off to check the woodruff key, it was good. Anything I am missing? Oh , I checked the valve clearance, it seems to be ok.

I just bought a 2003 400 ex, it gets spark, good fuel, and has compression. Kid said it has a 440 big bore kit. the cam is a stage 2 hot cam. The timing is on, the " T " mark. The cam sprocket is in line with the head, I spray either in the carb and it still will not fire. I just took the magneto off to check the woodruff key, it was good. Anything I am missing? Oh , I checked the valve clearance, it seems to be ok.

what's it doing? Just tryin but won't go? Or what

It just turns over, I put either in the carb, it still wont fire, does smoke a little out of the tailpipe.

It just turns over, I put either in the carb, it still wont fire, does smoke a little out of the tailpipe.

valves sound bad to me.