How do I strenghten my Left Hand?

Hello,

I was wondering is there a way to help my clutch hand, the problem I am having is after about 25 miles of riding Trails My clutch hand gets very stiff, as in I can not pull in or let the clutch out so then I have to pull off like every couple miles and take a minute break to get my hand working again, any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Umm.....switch hands? On a serious note, rekluse....and you won't have that issue.

When your having a lonely night switch it up. 

Rekluse for sure. Or get a stress ball and squeeze it all day.

When's the last time you cleaned and lubricated your clutch cable? Maybe even consider replacing it? Or add a different perch and lever combo that changes the leverage ratio....

When's the last time you cleaned and lubricated your clutch cable? Maybe even consider replacing it? Or add a different perch and lever combo that changes the leverage ratio....

It is a new clutch cable, I think it is because I use the clutch too much I may start to do clutchless shifting and only use the clutch in the turns, and I may go get a stress ball sounds like it may help.

It is a new clutch cable, I think it is because I use the clutch too much I may start to do clutchless shifting and only use the clutch in the turns, and I may go get a stress ball sounds like it may help.

For sure, nothing wrong with not using the clutch to shift. I hardly use the clutch at all....