How do I strenghten my Left Hand?

Hello,

I was wondering is there a way to help my clutch hand, the problem I am having is after about 25 miles of riding Trails My clutch hand gets very stiff, as in I can not pull in or let the clutch out so then I have to pull off like every couple miles and take a minute break to get my hand working again, any help would be appreciated.Thanks

When's the last time you cleaned and lubricated your clutch cable? Maybe even consider replacing it? Or add a different perch and lever combo that changes the leverage ratio....

It is a new clutch cable, I think it is because I use the clutch too much I may start to do clutchless shifting and only use the clutch in the turns, and I may go get a stress ball sounds like it may help.

It is a new clutch cable, I think it is because I use the clutch too much I may start to do clutchless shifting and only use the clutch in the turns, and I may go get a stress ball sounds like it may help.

For sure, nothing wrong with not using the clutch to shift. I hardly use the clutch at all....