BC Style, Super Fun Trail!

ware it that trail?

Beautiful!!!!  Gorgeous trails !!!!  That seat/tank for the trials Beta looks good too!! I think that's the only way I'd get into a trials bike. 

Same here Hawaii! That Beta looks like a blast for tight single track. Yeah, where is that trail? If I know of a trail that looks that good, it's usually for hiking or on private property.

Same here Hawaii! That Beta looks like a blast for tight single track. Yeah, where is that trail? If I know of a trail that looks that good, it's usually for hiking or on private property.

These are old cattle trails on crown land now used by horses, mtb, dirt bikes and trials...we are lucky that we have so many awesome place to ride out there!!

I share your enthusiasm! Yes you're lucky all right. I knew they reminded me of some st I've rode in the so cal area, ended up being cattle tracks. Occasionally we share trails with wild donkeys too. Those critters make some of the best ST around. Next year I'm getting into trials, looks so fun!

:thumbsup: 

I share your enthusiasm! Yes you're lucky all right. I knew they reminded me of some st I've rode in the so cal area, ended up being cattle tracks. Occasionally we share trails with wild donkeys too. Those critters make some of the best ST around. Next year I'm getting into trials, looks so fun!

:thumbsup:

Yes I love moto but here on the coast in BC the bike to have is a trials bike, way more accepted on all trails and in the super steep rock and forest, it is the best thing ever! Happy Riding! dave