HELP. Husqvarna 98 TE410 wheels

Hi to everyone, im all new to these forums and so thought i better break my forum virginity.

I have a 98 te 410(left foot kicker engine) and a mate will give me a set of supermoto wheels as a way to clear his debt to me :) always wanted supermoto wheels. The problem is they came of a 2001 Husky TE610e (electric start model) also there not standard husky wheels either(there 17" excel takasago talon hubs :D) The 410 has the chain on the right side and the 610 has the chain on the left can i flip the rear wheel 180 degrees and change the tyre round to the opposite direction for it to all be on the correct sides or will i have to take the wheel to pieces and spin the hub round?

Any help much appreciated :)

Hi to everyone, im all new to these forums and so thought i better break my forum virginity.

I have a 98 te 410(left foot kicker engine) and a mate will give me a set of supermoto wheels as a way to clear his debt to me :) always wanted supermoto wheels. The problem is they came of a 2001 Husky TE610e (electric start model) also there not standard husky wheels either(there 17" excel takasago talon hubs :D) The 410 has the chain on the right side and the 610 has the chain on the left can i flip the rear wheel 180 degrees and change the tyre round to the opposite direction for it to all be on the correct sides or will i have to take the wheel to pieces and spin the hub round?

Any help much appreciated :)

hi,

should be pretty much a direct swap - be aware of different discs up front,

charlie

Kids make sure the spacing is correct too. you might need to get Sm spacers

Kids make sure the spacing is correct too. you might need to get Sm spacers

the swingarm is the same part / dimension,

so the spacers that come with the wheels set should work fine,

however true SM front wheels run 320mm discs, so you need a caliper spacer bracket to move it out on the forkleg,

Charlie