8. Brett Metcalfe (Kawasaki) 10-8
9. Andrew Short (KTM) 6-12
10. Broc Tickle (Suzuki) 11-11
11. Josh Grant (Yamaha) 3-38
12. Justin Brayton (Yamaha) 14-9
13. Ryan Sipes (Suzuki) 13-14
14. Malcolm Stewart (Honda) 9-18
15. Weston Peick (Suzuki) 33-7

Yeah, I just noticed that as I was watching moto 2. In the last two weeks, I haven't heard his name mentioned one single time. So pretty much he is dead?

you mean some guys go out there and race even when theyre hurt?

:lol:

Dosh walked right into that one

• Like 8

Only a few guys get talked about anymore in the races. Last year seemed like they always gave almost every rider's name a chance on TV. Look how little Reed's name came up this yr (just an example, no reasoning necessary). I still remember them saying Wyndham's name at least once in SX (all Wyndham asked for) lol.

No mention why so and so wasnt at the starting gate, etc.

Coverage isn't like it used to be in that sense but at least it's still coverage.

Edited by coastalrider

Washed up and done.....he just doesn't realize it yet.......wait till 2014 when he has the competition he's got today plus Tomac and Rockzen and whoever else is moving up......

Old Alessi question: Team Honda as a jr, but never as an adult rider.

Anyone know exactly why? Did they burn that bridge early on? I'm not trying to stir the pot, simply wondering why such a race-winning combo didn't stay together.

Didn't know he raced Hondas early on. That's a really good question, especially since he was so dominant as an amateur.

Old Alessi question: Team Honda as a jr, but never as an adult rider.

Anyone know exactly why? Did they burn that bridge early on? I'm not trying to stir the pot, simply wondering why such a race-winning combo didn't stay together.

Mike's pro debut was at Spring Creek in 2004 on a CRF450......A privateer CRF

Tony was looking for the $$$ and KTM offered it. Dumbass should have took the Honda offer

Only a few guys get talked about anymore in the races. Last year seemed like they always gave almost every rider's name a chance on TV. Look how little Reed's name came up this yr (just an example, no reasoning necessary). I still remember them saying Wyndham's name at least once in SX (all Wyndham asked for) lol. No mention why so and so wasnt at the starting gate, etc. Coverage isn't like it used to be in that sense but at least it's still coverage.

You got the two biggest names in the sport 1/2 in the championship, of course they are going to focus on them instead of other riders. Remember back int eh RC days? It was all about RC, didn't matter what was going on behind him or the very few times in front of him. 

I know he and Josh Grant had a small crash at practice and he hurt his hand, or something like that. He hasn't been talked about much the past few weeks.

he's on the shit list, coombs told Weigand to forget alessi is alive.

What is Tony Alessi going to do now that he has to get a real job?

I dont really look at the alessi family the same after the laser incident, i mean i kinda always knew they had it in them but its just &%$#@! shit and i think its funny because the other guys rip his ass up even on the holeshots

I dont really look at the alessi family the same after the laser incident, i mean i kinda always knew they had it in them but its just &%$#@! shit and i think its funny because the other guys rip his ass up even on the holeshots

I wonder what it's going to be like at Thanksgiving for that family?

I wonder what it's going to be like at Thanksgiving for that family?

Jeff will be on a folding table at the other end of the hallway eating bread and water.

• Like 2

you mean some guys go out there and race even when theyre hurt?

yeah like james.. dungey... rv.. davi. Thry all have raced hurt! James crashes his brains out want to go there? Maybe u didnt watch this mx season. Neck and back injuries are diff.