Sign in to follow this  

Cr high bend on a crf150r

If I got the high bend on my 2013 crf150r would I have to get longer clutch cables and stuff like that? Any recommendations on bars that are 7/8. Im either getting pro taper SE or renthal 7/8.

Renthal makes an adult-mini bar that a lot of folks seem to like. It's taller/wider and uses the stock cables from what I understand

Protaper's SE Honda mini bend is the same bend as stock; so is the Renthal Fat Bar for Honda minis

Edited by mjruopp

I have CR hi's. I have Em on my 85 expert. Best bars on the planet. They're comfortably larger, but not too big. They are short enough for stock cables. when you sell the bike, keep Em for your next bike, they're perfect on full size bikes too. Btw I'm 5' 8"

I have CR hi's. I have Em on my 85 expert. Best bars on the planet. They're comfortably larger, but not too big. They are short enough for stock cables. when you sell the bike, keep Em for your next bike, they're perfect on full size bikes too. Btw I'm 5' 8"

what brand cr highs did you get foryour 85?

I used cr highs with a 1 inch bar riser on my 150r. Use the same bars and risers on my 250r both with stock cables.