Can Chad podium the next sx season

Supercross

rumour has it he will be on yellow or blue next year . will a new bike and time to sort the legal issues see him in the hunt

maybe in sx. a win outdoors no.

I hope so. It wasnt that long ago Reed was killing it indoors and out.

No.....

When Chad changes bikes his mojo will peak and he will be a new rider

I'm on the fence if that means wins or not

no

Can he? Yes, just needs a lot of other riders to crash out. Like five or six of them...

No Blue next year for CR22. Tweeted today that he isn't going Yammie and has to choose a color by Friday.

And yeah, he'll be on the podium.

If he can get his head back into the game, yes he can  be a contender.

Chad will be a podium regular next sx

Chad will wish he just stayed home next year

What if Reed goes Orange? I doubt it will happen, just a thought. He'll probably be on Suzuki.

He might get lucky and get a podium or two if there are some first turn pile ups.

Yes.  It was just 16 months ago that he was in great shape in 450 SX points and was running down RV2 when he got hurt.  He will be back strong, at least if he chooses to get on a good Suzuki team.

Yes.  It was just 16 months ago that he was in great shape in 450 SX points and was running down RV2 when he got hurt.  He will be back strong, at least if he chooses to get on a good Suzuki team.

RCH??

But, there wasn't Bacia, Canard, Roczen, Millsaps, Tomac, either......

But, there wasn't Bacia, Canard, Roczen, Millsaps, Tomac, either......

And 16 months is a long time for an older guy.

And 16 months is a long time for an older guy.

Yup, but Im fine with the whole thing.....If he wants to ride and spark a new fan favor he should look into something like the GNCCs.....A high profile name like CR22 could bring big sponsors to a gig like the GNCC.....

Now I know that will never really happen but what options are really left.....

No. 

RV, Dungey, Tomac, K-roc, Barcia. That's a hell of a line up to come back and compete against when you're older, fatter and slower. Dungey and RV have said multiple times this season that the pace this year has far surpassed the pace the previous years, it's a completely different level. And they're still getting faster. Even if Reed does feel comfortable, he will be in for a rude awakening outdoors with the speed and fitness of the top guys. 

I was surprised during the supeercross season to see how much weight Chad has gained. He said he wasn't training and at the Vegas supercross he said he was racing himself into shape for the outdoors. lol That isn't going to cut it Reed. I mean, lets be real, i understand that bike set up and not being comfortable can make you be off the pace, but for Chad to be out of the top ten and battling to pass 11-12th place guys, sorry, but the bike isn't that bad, maybe a 5th or 6th on bad days for a guy with Reeds resume would be acceptable, but not outside top 10. He was getting lapped most moto's. That's a very high hill to climb, would be cool if he does it, but he's going to have to dedicate his life to fitness and riding from here til A1 and on. No more racing himself into shape and spending his time on the go kart track instead of testing and putting in moto's. 

Edit: Thought the title read "mx" season, oh well, still applies. As for supercross i think he can get on the box a few times, no wins though. 

Edited by Racer_ex

Will Chad go Orange ?

He is running out of options