The plan worked.

Jerry Robins plan worked pretty well, ready to see how next season goes for him.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377478083.143821.jpg

I hope he kicks ass next year

:lol:  :lol:  That is awesome, I hope he crushes it!!

MAX!!!

Saw that kind of scrolling through Vital the other day. Happy for him.

Good for him. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

That's awesome!!

Shoulda stayed on the 2 strokes

Shoulda stayed on the 2 strokes

Because that's how you get noticed by the factories and get a ride  :rolleyes:

Because that's how you get noticed by the factories and get a ride :rolleyes:

Yep lol he did a little extra to get noticed.

Is there any other proof. Because how could he be on geico when Amsoil is the amateur team. I think he is just standing by someones bikes.

Is there any other proof. Because how could he be on geico when Amsoil is the amateur team. I think he is just standing by someones bikes.

He's pulling a Dungey

Out of the B class and straight to the pros

I believe its real because I doubt he could go from buying an 85 cr250 to a 13 450 and a 13 250.

He is standing by someone elses bikes, Geicos, they actually loaned him the bikes to see how he could do, he is not a paid rider on the team, they just want to help him. It was not a plan or trick, he actually kicked asses with that old bike in real races and was noticed, has talent and should go far.

Edited by ncc

We need kids kickin butt on old iron....bring the prices down :)