04 rm250 clutch problems

I recently purchased an 04 rm 250.  It had a rekluse clutch in it and the hand clutch would not pull in.

I removed it and put the stock clutch back in it.  Now the clutch is to tight and will not release all the way, in turn it wont move.  I also do not know how wich model it is.  There are 6 different options when ordering oem clutch parts(K1,K2,K3,K4,K5,&K6) .   Anyone one have any ideas ive had the clutch apart half a dozen times trying to figure it out.

did you use the stock friction plates or the recluse friction plates with the stock clutch you put back in? from a diagram make sure you have the correct order of plates and every thing is in order.

K1=2001 k2=2002 etc.

Make sure your cable has some freeplay.

did you use the stock friction plates or the recluse friction plates with the stock clutch you put back in? from a diagram make sure you have the correct order of plates and every thing is in order.

Thanks for the help guys,    ^^^^ that was the problem!

Thanks for the help guys,    ^^^^ that was the problem!

[/quot

Don't You love it when everything comes together,, with some help from Fellow Riders.......that's what's great about this forum..............Dr.D..