best all around knobbie for a sport quad

Yamaha

getting a new quad soon, and im going to need a good set of knobbies that will last along time and will hook up good on dry dirt, wet sloppy mud, slick clay, some rocks, tacky mud, and the occasional tree root. ive looked at some of the holeshots, and ive seen the maxxis razors. wich one is better for this type of riding?

Gbc xc master

ive never herd of it. is gbc the brand?

Yes a lot of people run them, I just got a set of 4 from summit for 240

I run ITP holeshot HD tires on the rear and standard holeshots on the front of our yfz450, works great for woods racing and hooks up just about anywhere.

Well I have not ran the ITP. But the Razor 2's are going to b hard to beat. They hook up like nobodies business. The last a long time too

I run ITP holeshots all the way around on all my quads.

Just picked up a set of gbc xcmaster for our new z400 and this has to be my favorite tire I've found yet and only 240 for a set

getting a new quad soon, and im going to need a good set of knobbies that will last along time and will hook up good on dry dirt, wet sloppy mud, slick clay, some rocks, tacky mud, and the occasional tree root. ive looked at some of the holeshots, and ive seen the maxxis razors. wich one is better for this type of riding?

I don't ride quads anymore, but I had a contract with itp awhile ago. Their holeshot line is bar none. They offer different models of the holeshot product to suit your environment. iTP will be a great choice.

07 trx450r here I run itp holeshot hd in the rear, gncc fronts. the HDs are the toughest tire I've ran on a quad. Their a little heavy in the front so I don't run the HDs I use the gnccs