Sign in to follow this  

new crf 250l need mods

Stickers!! Lot's of stickers!! :D

I got lots of stickers !!! 

Have not put any on yet 

Zeta never gave me any tho ....  :rant:

Race Tech sent me 2 full sheets ...   :thumbsup:  and lots came with the product as well. And a T-Shirt and Hat ....  :p

146-1210-01-o+race-tech-logo+.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome!!  :thumbsup:

My mods are listed in my signature. What you need/wants all depends on your specific use... street commuter or mostly dirt, the % of street/dirt you do, do you ride highway mostly/never, etc.

In general I like EJK, pipe, some level of airbox tinkering, some protection for the bike/yourself (handguards, etc), some comfort items like seat, pegs, changing the bar setup, etc.

• Like 3

Just make sure you clean off your plastics with a bit of contact cleaner before you stick on those stickers! If you don't stick them on good the performance boost will peal those stickers right off and then you will be slow again. hahaha! :D

In all seriousness here is what I have done versus what I want to do with my bike.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As0XjtDgIW6ldDlRY0VhVjU2OVQ5MGNtaUZGMXNCN1E&usp=sharing

Hope this helps!

Marc

• Like 2

Just make sure you clean off your plastics with a bit of contact cleaner before you stick on those stickers! If you don't stick them on good the performance boost will peal those stickers right off and then you will be slow again. hahaha! :D

In all seriousness here is what I have done versus what I want to do with my bike.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As0XjtDgIW6ldDlRY0VhVjU2OVQ5MGNtaUZGMXNCN1E&usp=sharing

Hope this helps!

Marc

I have the Flatlands skidplate .... I would buy a plastic one next time around $157.00 for a moose from CRF'sOnly 

• Like 1

I have the Flatlands skidplate .... I would buy a plastic one next time around $157.00 for a moose from CRF'sOnly 

So my question is... how much do you want for your Flatlands skidplate? :D

• Like 1

I'm sure we can reach a deal .... how much is shipping from Omaha Ne. zip  68022  USA 

I'll PM you

• Like 1