I have been planning on doing this for a while and finally got around to it this weekend while having a vehicle maintenance day. The DRZ got a good cleaning, some fresh oil, chain cleaned and lubed, the turkey baster mod and a general going over of everything. The reason that I wanted to do the mod was because I broke my coolant expansion reservoir with my heel while sitting side saddle on the bike while parked. I just put some duck tape over it and left it a lone for a while. The bike never really gets too hot and I have never seen any coolant in there so I just left it alone. After a couple months, the tape was starting to come off so instead of replacing it I just fixed it. A new coolant reservoir was like $40 so I spent less than $10 and did the mod. This is everything sort of mocked up to see how it would fit. I was a little nervous because I use the Clarke 3.9 gas tank but everything fit fine. Then I zip tied everything up and the fit held it in place pretty good. At this point, I put everything back together except for the side scoops and went for a test ride to make sure everything was good to go. I put enough coolant in the baster to fill about 2-3 inches from the bottom to see how much expansion there would be. I rode around for maybe 10 minutes to circulate the new oil and warm the bike up good. When I got home I let it sit and idle for a couple minutes to see the max level the coolant would go up to if the bike was to get hot and it got close to the top without bubbling out. This picture below was as high as it got. All put back together, fit perfect behind the scoops.