KTM 450 EXC - Foresters Dream

I liked your video, great work! You almost wrecked on a few of those right turns, whoa!! When I come back to Finland, I'm very excited to see other Finns posting here on TT by the way!!, I want to ride some forests and single track. Where were you riding?

That bike is fast!! Kittos for the video,

hay hay

• Like 1

I liked your video, great work! You almost wrecked on a few of those right turns, whoa!! When I come back to Finland, I'm very excited to see other Finns posting here on TT by the way!!, I want to ride some forests and single track. Where were you riding?

That bike is fast!! Kittos for the video,

hay hay

Thanks! Haha! You gave me the best reply I've ever had. Just laughing to it here!

Actually that was my friends forest/land and he let's me to ride there now and then.

Since I couldn't remember all the corners, a few close calls happened. It was also a closed road that time so I had no worries about any traffic. 

Ole hyvä,glad you enjoyed! I'll try to get few of my friends here too.

Hei hei!

• Like 1

Thanks! Haha! You gave me the best reply I've ever had. Just laughing to it here!

Actually that was my friends forest/land and he let's me to ride there now and then.

Since I couldn't remember all the corners, a few close calls happened. It was also a closed road that time so I had no worries about any traffic. 

Ole hyvä,glad you enjoyed! I'll try to get few of my friends here too.

Hei hei!

Moi,

opps, forgot how to spell in Finnish! Guess it's only because I've only picked up a few words and phrases on our trip to Helsinki a month or so ago....

We discovered we had relatives over there (my Mom was 100% Finn), so hopefully I get to go over and visit more...and ride!

• Like 1

GREAT video, fabulous sound-track, good editing....whats not to like ?

Apart from the fact its 10.00pm here in the UK....it made me wanna go ride right now !!!!!

Thanks for sharing

Thank you! I got the exact same feeling when I'm watching any decent offroad video. 10pm? Not even late! Time to wake your neighbours.

Moi,

opps, forgot how to spell in Finnish! Guess it's only because I've only picked up a few words and phrases on our trip to Helsinki a month or so ago....

We discovered we had relatives over there (my Mom was 100% Finn), so hopefully I get to go over and visit more...and ride!

That's cool! It was pretty hot in here month ago if I remember it right? Best time of year to visit Finland! If you are coming here again, let me know and I'll give you more details were you should visit or ride.

That's cool! It was pretty hot in here month ago if I remember it right? Best time of year to visit Finland! If you are coming here again, let me know and I'll give you more details were you should visit or ride.

You know it! Is there any place close to ride in the dead of winter? I live in a high elevation area (7000 ft) but it's in southern california so the snow tends to melt quickly. Luckily we can truck the bikes down 20 minutes to the wide open desert and ride there, much warmer too. "Johnson Valley OHV" check it out, amazing terrain, if you make it here I've got a extra bike for ya! :ride:

• Like 1

Actually I've made every winter an ice road to a nearby lake. It's kind of cool but in the winter temperatures gets easily -22F or below. But as one finnish saying goes: There's no bad weather, only bad gear! Cool terrain you have there in Johnson Valley! I'll let you know if I'm visiting US. Maybe next summer. Was there a year go, visited my aunt in Vegas.