I wanna ditch today...who's doing what/where?

Washington

Anybody going somewhere?

Wow....on Monday already eh? wish I could :banghead:

joe

Wow....on Monday already eh? wish I could :banghead:

joe

too many 'new' bosses around...gotta start the 'training' :)

Just wait 'till Thursday  .

Joe

I'm ditching tomorrow.. the usual place.

I am going to ride later today. Wife aint ganna like it but I dont care!

I'm going to ride in the southbound area join me we are building jumps today sumner puyallup area

Slackkinhard, If I'd have known you were looking to ditch today you could have joined us at Walker for a beat down. I didn't check TT before I left this morning, sorry man :cool:

Slackkinhard, If I'd have known you were looking to ditch today you could have joined us at Walker for a beat down. I didn't check TT before I left this morning, sorry man :cool:

Bummer, if I had known I had come.  I ditched work, went to get my smoker and when I sat down on the seat....SCREEEEEECH...so I pulled the linkage apart and starting sorting through my bearings odds n ends...got distracted. Did a buncha errands, washed the truck...

Still sorting...hoping I can find some bearings that fit...supposed to be goin to Boise on friday.

Bummer, if I had known I had come.  I ditched work, went to get my smoker and when I sat down on the seat....SCREEEEEECH...so I pulled the linkage apart and starting sorting through my bearings odds n ends...got distracted. Did a buncha errands, washed the truck...

Still sorting...hoping I can find some bearings that fit...supposed to be goin to Boise on friday.

where you riding in boise? with who? i'm jealous.

anyone maybe wanna ride thursday afternoon/evening? go look at the taneum destruction?

where you riding in boise? with who? i'm jealous.

anyone maybe wanna ride thursday afternoon/evening? go look at the taneum destruction?

I got family things going on...but taking the bike, and try to get up to the cabin for a rip around Lowman. 

Ditchin thursday for a Mad River run to Ardenvoir and thereabouts.....figure it out :)

Edited by Slackkinhard

...supposed to be goin to Boise on friday.

My Micron buddy that lives in Boise made these suggestions.  I didn't flesh them out, figured you could if you were still looking for riding in the area.

"Longer trails ...blacks creek ... Ride park in Emmett is a little gem."

"Idaho City is decent if you want out of the heat/dust."