Sign in to follow this  

TE610 Plastics and decals

Hey TT'ers,

I recently bought an 08' TE610 and I'm looking to freshen up the plastics. I've looked through a whole mess of forums (CafeHusky, ADVrider, TT, etc). While they all list some places to order plastics, I can never find plastics listed for a 610. It's always for everything but a 610...am I not looking in the right places? Or are they really that hard to order for a te/sm 610?

Also, can anyone suggest a good place to get "factory" looking decals? I looked at www.ridepg.com and they have a few designs but nothing that I'm thrilled about.

I love the bike but coming off a DRZ400 and having an internet world full of aftermarket and stock parts, I'm quickly realizing it is not easy to find parts for these Huskys!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :ride:

Hmm.....well they must not list their options for a TE610 because I've looked at all these sites and they don't show. Looks like I'll send some emails out to them and see what they say. Thanks for the help fellas!!

On a side note, does anyone find it odd how these websites are set up? I mean everything seems to be outdated and archaic. Motorsportz has parts listings with no pictures and no way to place an order without sending an email to them first. Motoplasticsus has pages they haven't updated in a few years....I dunno, maybe it's just me but they all seem a bit strange.

Hmm.....well they must not list their options for a TE610 because I've looked at all these sites and they don't show. Looks like I'll send some emails out to them and see what they say. Thanks for the help fellas!!

On a side note, does anyone find it odd how these websites are set up? I mean everything seems to be outdated and archaic. Motorsportz has parts listings with no pictures and no way to place an order without sending an email to them first. Motoplasticsus has pages they haven't updated in a few years....I dunno, maybe it's just me but they all seem a bit strange.

yes, these are generally "old skool" shops, that are 90% over the counter trade and 10 % internet,

it may be a good idea to look / search for Husky 630 plastics, as the 610 line goes back 30 years,

blackbird racing used to do some nice lines,

also have a search on ORO2U for a selection of husky stuff,

Charlie