350exc-f valve adjustment directions? videos?

got a 2013 ktm 350exc-f, has waaaay too many hours on it for the first valve adjustment, (105) could anyone help me out...... I got the valve cover off and don't really know where to go from here..... could anyone give me directions in what to do or possibly a video of "how to" the ones on youtube right now aren't really helping. and im going pretty much completely nuts since I cant ride!!!!!!!!

got a 2013 ktm 350exc-f, has waaaay too many hours on it for the first valve adjustment, (105) could anyone help me out...... I got the valve cover off and don't really know where to go from here..... could anyone give me directions in what to do or possibly a video of "how to" the ones on youtube right now aren't really helping. and im going pretty much completely nuts since I cant ride!!!!!!!!

Try this link. He has a bunch of great guides that will help. 

http://www.omraoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11373 

Try this link. He has some great guides.

http://www.omraoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11373 

Here' a couple vids that will help:

There is a great write up on how to do a valve inspection on a exc-f that is extremely thourough on ktmtalk. If you are a member, it is a write up by e-ticket and is called something to the effect of "building the perfect wee beasty".