Sign in to follow this  

Kickstand for 150

I ordered a Pro Moto Billet kickstand off ebay and the seller had listed it as coming off a 150R.  This is way too long for the 150R...I am thinking this must be intended for a 150RB.  The strange thing is that stamped on the stand itself is 150R.  I am curious if anyone knows how PMB lists these items.

Also, I suppose if anyone has one for a small wheel and wants to trade for a big wheel version, maybe we can do that. 

As a datum point: the PMB stand for my RB is approximately 15 3/4" long. If yours is shorter and it still doesn't work, is there too much static sag?

Great points---I will check the length and static sag this evening.  

I'll trade! I moved up from an R to an RB and kept my pro moto billet kickstand but my RB leans really too far over on it!

I measured mine and it is 14 3/8" from the bottom of the foot to the center of the axis point. Sounds like you did get an RB one.

PM me.

I'll trade! I moved up from an R to an RB and kept my pro moto billet kickstand but my RB leans really too far over on it!

I measured mine and it is 14 3/8" from the bottom of the foot to the center of the axis point. Sounds like you did get an RB one.

PM me.

Just sent you a PM.

Just for future reference, PMB offers custom shorting service as well as they sell just the bottom tab if u want to do it yourself