2011 CRF250 Spring Rates

Any recommendations on what spring rates will be good for a 75kg/165lbs intermediate rider. Running the stock ones at the minute and i think the forks are too soft, they feel harsh over bumps but are bottoming when landing jumps and I'm getting quite bad headshake in the fast straights. Race Tech's spring calculator says to use the stock fork springs and change the shock to a 5.1kg/mm but the forks feel too soft to me.

I've got 45mm free sag with 100mm race sag so I think I may need a softer rear spring. The shock feels soft in the beginning of the stroke but i'm thinking this is because I cant put enough preload on the stock with the stock spring.

Has anyone on here managed to get a 2011 CRF setup well and what spring rates did you go with as I've tried everything apart from changing the springs (included a revalve from Pro-Action who said the stock springs should be ok) and cant get the bike handling the way I want it to.

Thanks for any help.

I used race techs calculator, it was dead on for my 2012. I agree, sounds like you need a softer spring.