CR250 2006 - exhaust question

Take the pipe off and inspect it. Should have two O rings that help seal the pipe the cylinder. They may be missing or ripped. Then check out the 2 springs that hold the pipe to the cylinder and make sure they are nice and tight. Depending how bad you crashed you may have bent the pipe up bad enough to where it does not seal no matter what. Also try RTV sealant around the O rings when you go to slide the pipe back into the cylinder. If you do all this and find the pipe is all bent up, I have a used OEM pipe if your interested in it.

Take the pipe off and inspect it. Should have two O rings that help seal the pipe the cylinder. They may be missing or ripped. Then check out the 2 springs that hold the pipe to the cylinder and make sure they are nice and tight. Depending how bad you crashed you may have bent the pipe up bad enough to where it does not seal no matter what. Also try RTV sealant around the O rings when you go to slide the pipe back into the cylinder. If you do all this and find the pipe is all bent up, I have a used OEM pipe if your interested in it.

I might be interested in that pipe if OP doesn't need it.