Sign in to follow this  

Well I did it.... just put the DRZ up for sale.

I'm wanting to give the KTM 690 a run. I'm sure I'll be back someday... afterall, this is my 3rd DRZ over the years. They always come back right?? lol

I'll still be lurking, and I'll be on the KTM pages when I get the bike.

This is truly the best forum I've been on over the years, and I've been on many. Just a great bunch of folks... with an unsurpassed knowledge base and a helpful attitude! :cheers:

• Like 3

GLWS,  M8.    Cant blame you for wanting to try something else,  i think if i ever get something else it will be the 690 too,  but for now the Dizzer is strong enough and fast enough too,    Where In Cali are you?   if you are close enough,  i might have to swing by and check out the 690 once you get it,

looking to get a brand new 13?  if not here's a older one,  but can probably be had for 45 cash. 

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/4027331844.html

• Like 2

This is truly the best forum I've been on over the years, and I've been on many. Just a great bunch of folks... with an unsurpassed knowledge base and a helpful attitude! :cheers:

+1, for sure.

nice choice imo.

good luck on the sale.

good thing about the DRZ so far,,, it doesn't change much in decade, if you come back you'll be an expert.

Edited by topaz250
  • Like 1

GLWS,  M8.    Cant blame you for wanting to try something else,  i think if i ever get something else it will be the 690 too,  but for now the Dizzer is strong enough and fast enough too,    Where In Cali are you?   if you are close enough,  i might have to swing by and check out the 690 once you get it,

looking to get a brand new 13?  if not here's a older one,  but can probably be had for 45 cash. 

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/4027331844.html

No, not new... and thanks! I'm gonna check that out!

No, not new... and thanks! I'm gonna check that out!

Damn!! Gonna miss ya bud.........good luck with the new bike.....and check in once in a while just for ol' times sake, eh?  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Damn!! Gonna miss ya bud.........good luck with the new bike.....and check in once in a while just for ol' times sake, eh?  :thumbsup:

It does kinda suck when people sell their bikes and disappear. but i did the same thing with my xs. but i wasnt very well accepted on that site. not missing much i guess...

• Like 1

It does kinda suck when people sell their bikes and disappear. but i did the same thing with my xs. but i wasnt very well accepted on that site. not missing much i guess...

With your sense of humor I can't imagine you not being the most popular......seriously, where would we be without you? Has anyone asked you where in Calif. you're from?..............see, I can't pull it off like you, lol   :lame:

• Like 3