The MOTO : Inside the Outdoors this year?

Motocross

Anyone have any idea if there is going to be a series this year? Best show on TV! Better than some of the racing.

Probably not. I know Hulu Plus has the series, But it's online only though. I loved that show. Record the series on the DVR.

He's making the John Penton Story

He's making the John Penton Story

Only the ghey KTMers care ossi   :smirk: 

All of them out of the closet and proud

1044692_10151667187913150_848971866_n_zp

That sucks, I was really looking forward to it. I'm just going to have to torture my wife with some repeats on hulu. I can watch those episodes over and over again.

By far the most riveting Moto show ever made.  You do have to wonder if the expose episodes of last year scared any potential sponsors away?

Or it could be the money has dried up for bomb ass videos of the best riders in the sport. 

Too damn bad cause we as fans all lose

I really think a documentary of a penton or a smith made in his manner is much better then a blow out series that's been over for a month points wise.

Only the ghey KTMers care ossi   :smirk:

You're just mad because you are not man enough to handle the power of the great pumpkin! :p

You're just mad because you are not man enough to handle the power of the great pumpkin! :p

Can_Am_2010_006_zpseb1fdd47.jpg

Ossidog that thing is sweeeeet. :thumbsup:

How can you guys call yourselves fans of the series if you missed the part where he explains lack of funding, piracy of the series has it made it a total loss for the guy to produce.  He said it was the last one.

How can you guys call yourselves fans of the series if you missed the part where he explains lack of funding, piracy of the series has it made it a total loss for the guy to produce.  He said it was the last one.

No link to back up your side of story?  Ha!  You call yourself a fan?   :smirk: 

No link to back up your side of story?  Ha!  You call yourself a fan?   :smirk:

I'm pretty sure it was the beginging of the last season of the great outdoors he explains why it is the last for him

he did take mx to the dark side.

the 250 guys cannot even cover cost 

but the tracks of the last two races were made 

heavy equipment and highly paid operators

love that mx sports