Sign in to follow this  

Motocross The MOTO : Inside the Outdoors this year?

Anyone have any idea if there is going to be a series this year? Best show on TV! Better than some of the racing.

That sucks, I was really looking forward to it. I'm just going to have to torture my wife with some repeats on hulu. I can watch those episodes over and over again.

By far the most riveting Moto show ever made.  You do have to wonder if the expose episodes of last year scared any potential sponsors away?

Or it could be the money has dried up for bomb ass videos of the best riders in the sport. 

Too damn bad cause we as fans all lose

Only the ghey KTMers care ossi   :smirk:

You're just mad because you are not man enough to handle the power of the great pumpkin! :p

How can you guys call yourselves fans of the series if you missed the part where he explains lack of funding, piracy of the series has it made it a total loss for the guy to produce.  He said it was the last one.

How can you guys call yourselves fans of the series if you missed the part where he explains lack of funding, piracy of the series has it made it a total loss for the guy to produce.  He said it was the last one.

No link to back up your side of story?  Ha!  You call yourself a fan?   :smirk: 

No link to back up your side of story?  Ha!  You call yourself a fan?   :smirk:

I'm pretty sure it was the beginging of the last season of the great outdoors he explains why it is the last for him