Sign in to follow this  

Garage shop tour video

Still working on details (route air lines and expand the electrical) and need to put some type of flooring down.  Much more functional now.  More pictures on my website along with the video (worth the watch)

P8260023_zps189422ba.jpg

Love to watch your vintage resto videos

I have more I am working on right now, took a break from them to do this garage redo.  Keep checking the website for updates OR like my facebook page as all the updates get posted there as well as other things I enjoy or find helpful.  Mind you this is purely a hobby I am no professional video producer.  I do the best with what I have.  Got a comment or question specific to a video you can post them on the video pages in the comments (no need to register to comment!) You don't need to create any type of login to comment there.  I kept it that way because I hate having to have a separate account just to comment on websites, but with my website you don't have to sign up for anything to comment.

• Like 1

It's worth a watch, garage looks good, always tight on space. Do you find the lift table in the way at all? Been thinking of getting one

It's worth a watch, garage looks good, always tight on space. Do you find the lift table in the way at all? Been thinking of getting one

actually no I don't even with 7-8 bikes in there I can still work all the way around it.  I have had that thing 10+ years, it is so versatile I use it as a bench as well as for motorcycles.  I have made some extensions and things for lawnmowers and atv's too.