Sign in to follow this  

Front brake line

Has anybody done anything with that huge front brake line???? Anybody go with steel braided ???

• Like 1

I just loosened the clamp on the stock one and slid the brake line down a little - maybe 1.5 in. - until it looked like I wanted it to look . Also loosened the top end of the cable at the reservoir just enough to relax the brake line then tightened it again . :ride: 

• Like 2

No, I took the hint fro RR, had it cut to length at full extended with the straight through fitting, but some "experts" seems a banjo is better for some odd known reason!

But it is a sweet setup, does not impair viewing like the big hangmans' rope that comes stock! Did my rear also, the brake I mean! Just peace of mind to know have good, solid SS line with DOT 5 fluid. And its RED!

• Like 3

Replaced mine with red braided line from Earls, they make them up to your specs, cheaply too. I also replaced the pads with red ones just because I am a tart lol

• Like 1

I"ll change my pads to EBC or the like, only so much you can do with scooter calipers except use the best pads available!

• Like 1