Dennis Kirk customer service sucks!

Just a fair warning to those thinking of ordering from them.  They could give two craps if they send you the wrong part or if you'll do business with them in the future. 

Ordered from them only because they had both parts I needed.. or so I thought..  Bought a motion pro throttle tube for my '03 CR250 and some grips.  Got the parts and go to put it on, it's for a freaking KTM!!

Call them up and they basically tell me the correct one is out of stock, "kick rocks a-hole"  

Tell me to just send it back.  REFUSED to pay return shipping to them, for THEIR F***K UP!!??

The guy in customer service was a completely condescending prick tried to tell me that I ORDERED that part lol. 

What a joke, don't order from Dennis Kirk because you run the risk of them sending wrong parts, blaming you, and you eat the shipping cost.  

i'm confused. did you order the wrong part or did they send you a part that wasn't what you ordered?

They sent me the wrong part.  Tried convincing me it was somehow my fault.  Worst customer service I've ever received.  As if the $7.00 shipping cost for a tiny throttle tube was going to bankrupt the damn company!! 

It's simple economics, take care of a small F-up like this by sending out the correct part ASAP and send me a return authorization and I'll buy more in the future and they'll make more money in the end. 

Instead they pull this crap and lose a customer lol DUMB.

• Like 1

+1 Rocky Mountain, even though they sent me a bad brake lever that put me in the hospital. Probably a mistake in packaging at the manufacturer. Anyway, they refunded the cost of the lever and sent me a $50 gift card. Good people over there. Also ran prices today for a complete KXF rebuild. Very competitive. OEM Cycle was a little cheaper, but lots of "part usually ships in 2-3 days". No thanks! My Rocky package arrives tomorrow AM for $20 next day. Hard to beat. Vacation day to wrench. . . Priceless!

• Like 1

That sucks, next time hang up and call again, you might get better service from a different rep.I  had a similar issue with OEM Cycle, but the customer service was much better. I ordered a front fender and it was the wrong one in the box. It was boxed from the manufacturer and they put the wrong sticker on the box. They sent me the correct fender next day air and told me to keep the other fender, which I gave to a buddy.