2010 kx 450 what have you guys done to keep this pig cool

Hey guys i do a lot of mountain single track :D  and im having a hard time keeping this thing cool,i have oversized radiators, running enige ice??? any body try the boyesen supercooler water pump?? or maybe hook a fan up!!any help would be awsome.....

What gearing are you running? I ask because if you are clutching excessively it might pay to drop a tooth on the front or go up a tooth or 2 on the rear.

I would think a fan would be pretty tricky on a bike with no battery.

well right know 13 in front and 49 in rear i'm in the process of changing that to 13 in front and 52or54 in rear i am running a rekluse clutch

I'm using Evans No-boil and haven't been warmer than 230. 13/51. Mostly Southern Ohio Enduros and single track. Just keep moving!

As Chris said, Evans and there is also the option of the Boyesen supercooler but I would try the Evans first.

If it's running that hot then it's being overworked. I've ridden some pretty gnarly trails with 13/50 gearing and stock clutch and stock radiator cap and got it to boil a bit. Just adding a higher pressure radiator cap stopped the boiling and I plan on going to 13/52 gearing to help the engine pull through the slow stuff too. 13/52 will also help out on the motocross track.

I always liked water wetter and ran 13t 52 t with a q exhaust on my 09 kx 450

and ran all single track with no over heatin does the rekluse act hot and slip

Sure you've not blown a head gasket? My '12 blew one, I thought it ran hot, ... but it was a bad gasket

I'm with kboy on checking the head gasket. and head warp.  Happened to me too. I thought something was wrong with my coolant pump or radiators, etc, but it was just the super hot combustion gases leaking into the coolant.

I'm with kboy on checking the head gasket. and head warp. Happened to me too. I thought something was wrong with my coolant pump or radiators, etc, but it was just the super hot combustion gases leaking into the coolant.

Excactly, I needed to let a shop do the surface, on both head and cylinder. Almost nothing ( 0,05 mm) was all they took off each part.. But then I was sure to get it proper done :-)

Try running a small fan straight off the ingition. The Injected KX's make bulk power and can run headlights without any mods.
The only thing to be aware of is that you will need to turn the fan off when you go to kick start the bike (it wont start otherwise)