Hot Start troubles

Inspect the hot start lever, cable, spring and slide to ensure it is working. I'm at 400' above sea level and run a 138 main and 42 pilot and temp has been in the 90's and mine starts on 1 or 2 kicks in gear when hot using the hot start. The R&D flexible fuel screw is a life saver, no more burned fingers, I would suggest it if you don't have one.  

I bought the bike off the showroom floor in El Paso 2 summer ago and moved to NC where we are about 100-1400 feet above sea level.                                                                                    

It was a bit moody in TX when it got warmed up but; here it seems to be more "moody" that usual here in Fayetteville NC.

I bought the bike off the showroom floor in El Paso 2 summer ago and moved to NC where we are about 100-1400 feet above sea level.

It was a bit moody in TX when it got warmed up but; here it seems to be more "moody" that usual here in Fayetteville NC.

I'm local in Fayetteville if you need a hand diagnosing

I am going to check the valves tonight, base line all of the adjustmens on the Carbg, and see where it goes from there.  I am going to the track on Saturday so the kids can ride.  I will tinker with it there if and see if I can dial it in a bit for elevation and humidity here.  Also going to adjust the suspension a bit.

I am heading to Outback. Going to leave early Sat morning to try and avoid the madness and let the kids ride before it gets too hot. Both boys are on Hondas crf80 and crf150r

I'll be there with my wife and son. She'll be on the 150RB with #51 plate, boy will be on CRF50. I just traded mine for a motard RB, not sure if I'm going to bring it out... Thought about running it on the oval tho.

-Matt

Matt,  Ill be there in a White F350 with a cap on the back CRF150 has #61 on it.  Fresh gas and some basic cleaning seem to have been the culprit so far; lets see what it does after it gets hot tomorrow.

Doug