Sign in to follow this  

Leftover 2012 350sx

Just curious what you guys think is a decent price? I am seeing 6k otd before taxes.... Great dealer, wouldn't want to bust his. Alls...

Its not a great bike sadly, the 2013 is MUCH better. You should be able to get a 13' for not much more money, people are selling them to make way for the 14's.

Take it from someone that actually owns a 350. The 12 is a great bike. Sure the 13 is much better but if the price is right either will do.

• Like 1

I have a 12 350 and have rode the 13 and 14, I like the 12 the best, motor is just right, not to little or to much.. I've seen the 12 350 leftover for 5800 plus tax no other fees .

• Like 1

I love my 12 as well and with the money you save on a 13 you can always fix what you don't like or will suit you better.

• Like 1

I have a 12 350 and have rode the 13 and 14, I like the 12 the best, motor is just right, not to little or to much.. I've seen the 12 350 leftover for 5800 plus tax no other fees .

Thanks, that what I was looking for, what a fair price is... As I said the dealer is a good guy, I just want a fair price

My 12 is a great bike. I think you should be able to get one for 6 or under OTD

• Like 1

I bought a low hour used 11 and love it coming off a built 250f, i would go for it. 

I have a 12 also and I love it. I highly recommend getting a rekluse. I just installed one and it makes the 350 a badass bike (not that it wasnt already)

2nd year on my 12, and if loving it is wrong I don't want to be right! I put the KTM rubber mounts one tooth bigger on the back, and recently race tech valving front and back. The rack tech re-valving is simply amazing! I have been racing/riding mx for 34 years, and this set up is the best I've ever throw a leg over! 

not trying to hijack the thread, but rtpilot did you do the mid-valve gold valve also? are you still using sdi spring seats or back to stock? would love to hear what prompted the changes to race tech great to hear how well it's working .