Looking for tracks near Tempe/Phoenix AZ

Arizona

New to the area. Looking online is unreliable. Most of the time I end up finding things that are closed, so I'm trying here. So... Anyone have a current motocross track list? Also I'm from the midwest (ohio) so I might need some bike setup help as well i.e. jetting and things like that.

Riding a 2006 YZ250

Thanks Guys!

There's only two that are "near" Phoenix, but a couple more further out.

ET Motopark is in Apache Junction out east.

Canyon Raceway is near Lake Pleasant to the north.

Arizona Cycle Park is halfway to Gila Bend.

Motoland is in Gila Bend.

These all *should* be open.

Suspension is going to depend a lot on you (weight), and the style of riding you're doing. You'll have to find some YZ250 guys to get some recommendations from. I'd check their forum on Thumpertalk.

New to the area. Looking online is unreliable. Most of the time I end up finding things that are closed, so I'm trying here. So... Anyone have a current motocross track list? Also I'm from the midwest (ohio) so I might need some bike setup help as well i.e. jetting and things like that.

Riding a 2006 YZ250

Thanks Guys!

ACP (Arizona Cycle Park) is a nice track. Also is a Loretta Lynn qualifier.. check it out if you get a chance. 

There's only two that are "near" Phoenix, but a couple more further out.

Motoland is in Gila Bend.

These all *should* be open.

Motoland is Casa Grande. It is know for the best dirt in the area but it is an expert level track.  The vet track is pretty tame and the dirt is deep and wet most of the time.

Thanks for the heads up guys!

I've lived here all my life, and to this day I still get Gila Bend and Casa Grande wrong!