Sign in to follow this  

klx 110 exhaust

Yes! Your wallet will be so much lighter that you would have to go faster. Sorry to break it to you but 110 cc will only go so fast. A good quality clean and oiled air filter would give you more HP than an aftermarket pipe.

Yes! Your wallet will be so much lighter that you would have to go faster. Sorry to break it to you but 110 cc will only go so fast. A good quality clean and oiled air filter would give you more HP than an aftermarket pipe.

your wrong on this one. The klx110 stock exhaust is so corked up from the factory. You will notice a power increase

An aftermarket exhaust makes a big bottom end difference. Do not get a big bore pipe unless you have a built motor it will do more harm than good.

My 09 mod takes a 2009 crf250r in a straight line with comfort. It's all about a certain term called "power:weight ratio".

Will a aftermarket exhaust make a noticeable power difference ?

The basic mods will make a nice difference. Open the air box, rejet the carb, and I put a BBR exhaust on my sons bike. The bike ran great and had a nice deep throaty sound that wasn't too loud to be obnoxious. The stock 110 is jetted lean and corked up. You'll notice the difference with the basic mods.