Need some help

I was rebuilding the top end on my cr125 and my friend's older brother broke something when we were putting the cylinder back on. (He was slightly intoxicated). I'm having trouble finding out what the part is called and what website I can find it on. It's a 2000. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377651639.200334.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377651671.300389.jpg

I was rebuilding the top end on my cr125 and my friend's older brother broke something when we were putting the cylinder back on. (He was slightly intoxicated). I'm having trouble finding out what the part is called and what website I can find it on. It's a 2000. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377651639.200334.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377651671.300389.jpg

TIE ROD
19300-KZ4-A90

$23.70

Above is the OEM part number, you can find it here: www.hondapartshouse.com

P.S. You should really clean up around the motor before pulling that thing apart AND PUTTING IT BACK TOGETHER!!!!! :thumbsup:
Edited by 715YZ250

Here is link with a diagram to consult. The diagram is model specific.  This sight has many other diagrams for your bike. I believe it could be part 10, tie rod. You should do some more research before spending thirty dollars just to be sure. Hope this helps. http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/HONDA/2000/CR125/EXHAUST-VALVE

Yeah I ordered that part along with some gaskets and I should be good. I ended up cleaning it up really good with some brake Clean. (The previous owner didn't really take good care of it)