Sign in to follow this  

UFO restyle for 03 yz125

Yes,absolutely no problem.I've seen quite a few 02-04's wearing the UFO restyled plastic's.Your only modification will be the front number plate,which is fairly easy and there is a thread here on how it's done. 

My 03 250 has the restyled kit. Bolts right up. Only the front number plate needs minor mods. Self explanitory when you got the plate and bike in front of you.

1377660997857.jpg

Yes,absolutely no problem.I've seen quite a few 02-04's wearing the UFO restyled plastic's.Your only modification will be the front number plate,which is fairly easy and there is a thread here on how it's done.

What is the front # plate mod? For now I'm just using a spacer and a longer bolt, and some zip ties on the lower part.

What is the front # plate mod? For now I'm just using a spacer and a longer bolt, and some zip ties on the lower part.

LOL,That's EXACTLY how I did mine :thumbsup: ,then got a bit creative (due to boredom) at a machine shop and fabricated a piece of aluminum to bolt to the bottom of the plate whick bolt's to the bottom clamp hole's.I made something so simple so complicated :lol:  but the spacer/bolt/zip tie is perfect and take's very little time.Glad you put that idea out here,that will definitely come in handy for some folk's.

Edited by Alan48
  • Like 1