Solo Ride (trials)

Nice vid. I would love to get a trials bike. Did some trials peddling when I was younger and really enjoyed it. 

Nice vid. I would love to get a trials bike. Did some trials peddling when I was younger and really enjoyed it. 

Yeah they are sick bikes, I am new to it , but love it more and more! cheers dave

Cool vid.  Good job :cheers:

Nice video. Were you on a mountain bike trail? How far can those bikes go on a tank I always assumed they couldn't go that far with the amount they hold.

Not sure what impressed me more,your riding&bike or the video quality itself lol

What are you using for a camera & editing software?

Nice video. Were you on a mountain bike trail? How far can those bikes go on a tank I always assumed they couldn't go that far with the amount they hold.

Nope this is a 35 year old plus trials area, we do some 130-150 loops in the shulaps range in BC and I use my tank-2.6 liters, a long range seat tank which is 4 liters and 1- 1 liter bottle and it will go 160km easy. Trials bikes only hold a small amount of fuel but you would have a hard time using it all on a ride, they are that easy on fuel..most afternoon or evening or morning rides use under 2 liters and your pretty spanked after that..I use to do eco-challenge races all over the globe so I am not a fat lazy bastard...they literally sip fuel. 

Not sure what impressed me more,your riding&bike or the video quality itself lol

What are you using for a camera & editing software?

GoPro hero 3 black and imovie....I used a sony nex 5 for some of the shots but the gopro shot 90% of it..cheers dave