Ohio! Where's all the supermoto's?

Hello! I recently purchased a brand new DR-Z400SM 2013! I'm looking for fellow riders! I'm in the Dayton / Troy area and have alot of free weekends to go ride!

Anyone out there interested?!

uMQZBtL.jpg

try supermotojunkie, theres alot of dayton area riders on there. Im thinking of heading out to g&j cart track sometime this month if you want to meet up out there. I think its 30 min from dayton area.

I used to live out there but moved to Seattle area.

Circleville track is not far from you and a fuuuuun place :D

I used to live out there but moved to Seattle area.

Circleville track is not far from you and a fuuuuun place :D

circleville is $10 to ride all day anyday.  The track surface has a lot of sealer on it and is narrow, but for $10 you can't beat it.  I drove 4hrs to race there last year.  OhioMiniRacingleague holds races there and they have a forum as well as a section on SMJ. 

heres pics of my supermoto attempt,sneakily building it in spare bedroom would you believe so mrs doesn't chew my ears off..... inspired by pictures on here i dug out a 1998 rm 125 chassis i had in back of my garage,slotted in some aprilia wheels my friend had spare,and its rapidly taking shape when bargain parts appear on ebay lol,only half suitable engine i had to hand was a TS125r which ive fitted for now,im looking to fit an RM or RMX 250 engine but ive been looking at an arctic cat conversion on here with interest but dont know if that would compare to a proper RM250? any feedback would be appreciated on this as i cant find horsepower figures for the conversion and an RM lump id guaranteed fun : ) the bike is very much work in progress so doesn't compare to the machinery on here but thought id share anyway,cheers simon : )

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379442169.483145.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379442185.876764.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379442202.994912.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1379442218.993036.jpg

thanks for looking : )