2013 IMS tank on the 2010-2012 RS

Thanks, oh you mean Dirty Dave;)

Yep Dirty Dave is the man!

I actually head up to his shop once a month or so. I was so happy with the re-valve he did on my Beta that I had him freshen up my KTM WP stuff. It's worth it to me to drive 100 miles to his shop for great service. The few times I've ridden with him has been fun too!!

Yep Dirty Dave is the man!

I actually head up to his shop once a month or so. I was so happy with the re-valve he did on my Beta that I had him freshen up my KTM WP stuff. It's worth it to me to drive 100 miles to his shop for great service. The few times I've ridden with him has been fun too!!

And you get to hang out a bike shop

And you get to hang out a bike shop

What was cool was the day he had your stator setting on the counter ready to ship and we got to laughing at his nickname "Dirty Dave". After we talked about who was getting the stator I realized it was you!

BTW, the bike he did the tank modification to was his 2010 450. That bike gets raced and passed around like a whore. I don't think he has even done a valve adjustment on it. It just keeps on running. The stainless valves were a huge selling point for me.

What was cool was the day he had your stator setting on the counter ready to ship and we got to laughing at his nickname "Dirty Dave". After we talked about who was getting the stator I realized it was you!

BTW, the bike he did the tank modification to was his 2010 450. That bike gets raced and passed around like a whore. I don't think he has even done a valve adjustment on it. It just keeps on running. The stainless valves were a huge selling point for me.

I wish it was mine, wasn't me, Redpillar is credited with that funny thing he is my neighbor.

I will be getting the stator upgrade eventually but I just ordered a rekluse, shhhh don't anybody though

I wish it was mine, wasn't me, Redpillar is credited with that funny thing he is my neighbor.

I will be getting the stator upgrade eventually but I just ordered a rekluse, shhhh don't anybody though

A Rekluse?? can't wait to see it.   My brother is looking at a '13 RR400 at Gnarly parts at the moment.