What kind of tires should I go with

Okay so I have a 2006 kx 250f an the last two sets of mx51 Dunlop tires I have had now keep ripping nobs right off the tires..... I also feel the front an back not getting any traction an would slide out either front or back all day long when I ride..... The track conditions I ride is nice an soft when it's first done an by later on in the day it gets dry an hard... So what tires should I go to or would help me out

Thanks kevin

I run Maxxis Maxxcross SI tires front and rear , track i ride starts out soft and sandy and gets really rough, i switched from dunlop tires due to lack of traction, couldn't be happier with the maxxis tires.

kenda millville. your luv them on intermediate tracks!

So with the maxxis SI tires ill get good traction when the turns get hard pack an slick then

I have found Bridgestone M404 to work very well in all conditions.

Maxxis tyres not as good but last a little longer 

Okay thanks an how much psi do you run in the tires

Bridgestone M403/M404, by far the best intermediate tire combo I've used.

They dont chunk off like the Dunlops do.

RJM

Bridgestone M403/M404, by far the best intermediate tire combo I've used.

They dont chunk off like the Dunlops do.

RJM

The KXF's work really well with the Bridgestone 403/404 combo. I have been running that setup on our Kawi's for 7 years now. In fact, they use to be 401/402's when I first started using them. IMO the Dunlop MX-51 line is not a good combination and on my last bike purchase I took the Dunlops off and gave them to my Brother in Law.

I run 0.8 bar front and rear for all conditions with the bridgestones 

Bridgestone.  MX51 don't bite as well.