motosport bike giveaway

Has anyone ever won? Or even the 500$ card giveaway?

i would believe soo... real risky running a fraud

I meant on here, just curious

What give away?

Man I never win those things, just a bunch of marketing people call about different things. 

I feel like they make you fill out all that stuff so they can keep emailing the hell out of you with their deals!

I feel like they make you fill out all that stuff so they can keep emailing the hell out of you with their deals!

That's exactly what they are doing. It's smart business. "Big Data"

That's exactly what they are doing. It's smart business. "Big Data"

And then they sell it for profit. They dont care if you get called 500 times by telemarketers because they made a profit off of you. Your best bet is to stay away from stuff like that. JMO

Edited by Zrt1200

And then they sell it for profit. They dont care if you get called 500 times by telemarketers because they made a profit off of you. Your best bet is to stay away from stuff like that. JMO

I agree with you.

I took a statistics class last semester that taught me the basics of how to analyze big data gathered through CRM (customer resource managment) systems. By the time you fill out a few questions here, a few questions there, and then the various companies sell the data to each other, I can make reasonable assumptions about all kinds of personal traits that were never discussed in any questionnaire just by plugging in data points into some relatively cheap software and analyzing its output. It's somewhat scary stuff, but there isn't any way to avoid it. Even if you never fill out more information than necessary, you are still being tracked through your credit card purchases, website visits, etc. 

PS-Any high school kids reading this...there is BIG money to be had in statistics. Companies pay huge for this sort of stuff. Although I find it somewhat unethical, almost every business out there is data mining, and they are paying big for people who know how to make sense of it. I wish I would have found this out earlier in my education as I might have switched majors to Stat...I would sell my soul for the right price :devil:

Edited by tripleup05