Sign in to follow this  

HRC clutch cover for an '02+ CR250

There is a thread on vitalmx where someone is pictured with a 2007 CR250, and it has an HRC clutch cover on it. Apparently, there is someone on ebay UK selling these. I was under the impression that you could not get these for the '02+, since I know the factory used Hinson clutch covers. I've only seen the HRC covers on the 1986-2001 bikes. The part #'s are very similar, one ends in L20, the other in B20. So I'm just curious what the story could be, since I wouldn't mind buying one. Thanks

There is a thread on vitalmx where someone is pictured with a 2007 CR250, and it has an HRC clutch cover on it. Apparently, there is someone on ebay UK selling these. I was under the impression that you could not get these for the '02+, since I know the factory used Hinson clutch covers. I've only seen the HRC covers on the 1986-2001 bikes. The part #'s are very similar, one ends in L20, the other in B20. So I'm just curious what the story could be, since I wouldn't mind buying one. Thanks

Yeah, I've seen those.  Pretty sweet.  Made of aluminum where the factory ones were magnesium.