Sign in to follow this  

MRD Jetting?

Hey guys starting this thread to figure out what size jets everyone is running on the their drz's. Im about 500 ft above sea level and currently running the 3x3 mod and mrd. Just trying to get this thing dialed in without buying a whole jet kit and just buying single mikuni jets from the dealer.

you need to purchase the jet kit for the needle, it can not be purchased separately....they kinda have you by the balls with regards to this... :rant:

I prefer the JD Jet Kit...

Craigo let me ask you this do you have to change the position of the needle? I know on my yfz all I did was main and pilot when I put a aftermarket exhaust on.

Craigo let me ask you this do you have to change the position of the needle? I know on my yfz all I did was main and pilot when I put a aftermarket exhaust on.

you probably need to change the needle completely. he'll tell you for sure though. its easier to just spend the $ and have the jets/needles you'd need instead of going back and forth getting jets and hoping it works..

• Like 1

The stock needle has a lean fuel curve with no clip adjustment  .

you probably need to change the needle completely. he'll tell you for sure though. its easier to just spend the $ and have the jets/needles you'd need instead of going back and forth getting jets and hoping it works..

:thumbsup: