Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Tony Cairoli

After watching this go pro video, does anyone honestly think he has a chance against the dominant Americans?  Yeah, I don't think so either.

After watching this go pro video, does anyone honestly think he has a chance against the dominant Americans?  Yeah, I do think so either.

"You do think so either"?? So you think he has a chance eh? :lol:

Edited by BBA
  • Like 1

I think it depends on the track. As that video shows, euro  outdoor mx is more traditional. Smoother, longer, faster and usually less sx crap. The way it should be. No doubt he is a special talent and has truly bonded with that 400 or whatever it is.

• Like 1

I almost fell asleep watching that. Boring race, boring track. I'm not a big fan of the SX style US outdoor tracks like Elsinore or Utah but that video was the opposite extreme.

I almost fell asleep watching that. Boring race, boring track. I'm not a big fan of the SX style US outdoor tracks like Elsinore or Utah but that video was the opposite extreme.

Yes, that particular track was just pretty much "pin it". Maybe a little too traditional for us.

After watching this go pro video, does anyone honestly think he has a chance against the dominant Americans?  Yeah, I don't think so either.

Are you really judging a riders ability from a onboard video ?

Are you serious ? :banghead:

• Like 6

Are you really judging a riders ability from a onboard video ?

Are you serious ? :banghead:

For bench racing purposes?  HELL YEAH!  Got a problem with that?  He looks S L O W   :cheers: 

• Like 1

I don't know but i remember him taking a moto win last year against dungey and barcia, it was pretty convincing, like 40 seconds. He doesn't have luck because it is a one man show for italy, he has no team

I don't know but i remember him taking a moto win last year against dungey and barcia, it was pretty convincing, like 40 seconds. He doesn't have luck because it is a one man show for italy, he has no team

He is a good rider, no doubt. Wish he had tougher competition. Though I am a Desalle fan.

d

"You DO  think so either"?? So you think he has a chance eh? :lol:

Hey Fryboy, you couldn't edit your own quote in my post could you ? I liked it better before you changed it.   :lol:

Edited by BBA
  • Like 1

2009 he crashed out of his 2nd moto and in 2011 he crashed out of both

It seems like more often than not he has trouble at the MXDN

I bet you said that last year too.

Here's the results summary in case you had forgotten: http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/518/14430/Motorcycle-Article/Motocross-of-Nations-Results-2012.aspx

What at that "hand picked" ringer track?  Pssssh!   Take off your European glasses homie, the dude is weaksauce  :lol: 

Hey Fryboy, you couldn't edit your own quote in my post could you ? I liked it better before you changed it.   :lol:

Big Buckets is losin it  :smirk: 

• Like 1

the euros dont seem to get a lot of recognition in the usa...hasnt he won 6 or 7 world titles now

National titles are all that counts to us Americans

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1

Big Buckets is losin it  :smirk:

Your wife has a different name for me buddy! :smirk:

Edited by BBA