2013 DRZ400SM 3X3, FCR39MX, MRD/SSW/HOTCAMS / CW BIG BORE

Hello fellow drz's,

I am new here member here.  I have been lurking and soaking up the wealth of knowledge for some time.

I have  2013 DRZ400SM and have already done the 3X3, FCRMX39 from the TT store, MRD-SSW, stage 2 hotcams, CW big bore 94mm 11:3 with the single layer basegasket, and APE MCCT. I am at 400' to 1000' feet above sea level in Nashville, TN.

I curently have the fcr from TT with the way it comes following the TT directions with the EMN needle third clip 160 main jet. I understand that an open pipe can cause a lean mix, and a big bore can cause a rich mix. So what should I use for a main jet leave it at 160 or maybe a 158 or 155.

Is the main jet the only thing i need to change besides the fuel screw? ( I have the extended merge screw)

I have 150 miles on the big bore and 1900 on the engine. The thing feels like a beast I can only imagine a STROKER!

Edited by jem6572

155 baby! Have fun :)

that is a shit ton of money right there lol. Must be a blast to ride though

Holy shit dude thats nuts! Already done all that before 2K miles! cant hide money lol i got confirmation from the girlfriend last night she will be me one or the other for xmas fcr or mrd... sooooo im going to order the mrd shortly... and fcr for xmas :) next riding season should be fun!

Hello fellow drz's,

I am new here member here. I have been lurking and soaking up the wealth of knowledge for some time.

I have 2013 DRZ400SM and have already done the 3X3, FCRMX39 from the TT store, MRD-SSW, stage 2 hotcams, CW big bore 94mm 11:3 with the single layer basegasket, and APE MCCT. I am at 400' to 1000' feet above sea level in Nashville, TN.

I curently have the fcr from TT with the way it comes following the TT directions with the EMN needle third clip 160 main jet. I understand that an open pipe can cause a lean mix, and a big bore can cause a rich mix. So what should I use for a main jet leave it at 160 or maybe a 158 or 155.

Is the main jet the only thing i need to change besides the fuel screw? ( I have the extended merge screw)

I have 150 miles on the big bore and 1900 on the engine. The thing feels like a beast I can only imagine a STROKER!

whats your bhp ? 57 -60?

Base HP 57-60 no way. I guess with the proper jettin which has been order from jetsrus, that the HP will be 46-47 from what i have read on other posts. Thanks to the members with the 100% consensus on  the 155 main jet.