Sign in to follow this  

Blanket Roll

Who rocks it?
Post em if you got em!
Along with a story perhaps?

I work 100 meters from the beach. Sometimes I have to show up to work early in the morning to exercise, then resume work 1.5hrs laterlater. I started using mine to take naps on the beach before work, and at times during lunch. Keeps you warm, easy to transport, and easy on the eyes  :ride:

20130828_184956.jpg

Edited by mxLr8
  • Like 3

I work 100 meters from the beach. Sometimes I have to show up to work early in the morning to exercise, then resume work 1.5hrs laterlater. I started using mine to take naps on the beach before work, and at times during lunch. Keeps you warm, easy to transport, and easy on the eyes  :ride:

that blanket wouldnt happen to have a big black, "U.S." on one side would it? 

No, this particular blanket does not have "U.S." on it.

you gotta quote me so it tells me you replied. If i had a life i might not have seen it. haha..

Gotcha. You familiar with these blankets I assume? BTW, I just read your signature. 2 dizzy SMs + all those listed mods? that's bada$$. endless fun huh?

• Like 1

Who rocks it?

Post em if you got em!

Along with a story perhaps?

I work 100 meters from the beach. Sometimes I have to show up to work early in the morning to exercise, then resume work 1.5hrs laterlater. I started using mine to take naps on the beach before work, and at times during lunch. Keeps you warm, easy to transport, and easy on the eyes :ride:

Posted Image

not to change the subject you've got a good looking bike . I like the green
  • Like 1

Gotcha. You familiar with these blankets I assume? BTW, I just read your signature. 2 dizzy SMs + all those listed mods? that's bada$$. endless fun huh?

folded many hospital corners and had a lot of itchy nights with those blankets. haha. super fun but super expensive. whenever i do something i usually gotta do it x 2...

• Like 1

Looks like the chain adjusters are stretched to the max....

Right you are, I'll be getting a new chain soon, I'm pretty sure my chain is nearing the end of its life!

Green is Good , works well with Black rims

Couldn't agree with you more. Powdercoating stockers or getting black excels are on my list of aesthetic mods once I take care of the higher priorities.

not to change the subject you've got a good looking bike . I like the green

Thanks brother, I appreciate it! 

Edited by mxLr8